FLOS DEALER'S SITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Flos U.S.A. Inc. (hereafter "Flos") is the American distributor of Flos S.p.A. Brescia, Italy, distributing high quality award winning lighting for resale to residential and contract customers. All sales made by Flos U.S.A. Inc. through the Flos Dealer's Site are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- $500 net minimum order requirement. $10 processing fee for orders that do not meet the minimum requirement. Spare parts orders excluded
- Orders are not accepted until confirmed
- Flos reserves the right to accept or reject an order for any reason
- The confirmation shall state the approximate date of shipment of the order if not in stock
- We will ship and invoice products as ready, unless otherwise notified in writing
- All orders requiring custom finishes and/or custom modifications require a 50% non-refundable deposit
- All orders of standard products in excess of $15 list value require a 50% deposit, with cancellation subject to re-stocking charges
- Please consult factory on lead-time and availability of custom orders
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS/CHANGES TO ORDERS
Once an order is confirmed by Flos it cannot be changed or cancelled without its written consent. Flos will not consent to cancellation or change to custom orders once production has commenced.
PRICING AND DISCOUNTS
Prices are list, F.O.B. the Flos facility in Huntington Station, New York, and do not include taxes, shipping, assembly or installation. All prices are subject to change without notice, at any time prior to our written confirmation of the order. Trade discounts are available to our distribution network in accordance with our then current Dealer Terms and Conditions. All advertising and resale of Flos products is subject to the then current Reseller Advertising and Pricing Policy as follows:
RESELLER ADVERTISING AND PRICING POLICY
Effective May 1, 2012, all Flos products, when displayed or advertised with a price stated, shall be displayed or advertised with a Net Price stated, excluding delivery charges, that is equivalent to the then-applicable List Price, except as may be permitted by Flos. Exemptions are permitted for manufacturer-discontinued products or approved Flos promotional programs.
In addition, a discount of up to 15% may be advertised or offered to "the trade" defined to be licensed or credentialed architects, interior designers or other professionals for resale to end-user customers. This policy shall not be circumvented in any way, such as: (1) bundling of Flos products with non-Flos products or with any services including installation where the prices of Flos products are not stated separately; (2) including Flos products in unauthorized volume discount, rebate or coupon promotions; or (3) permitting buyers who are not credentialed, to qualify for "to the trade" discounts. Flos reserves the right to cease doing business with any Dealer or Reseller who violates this Policy or any other applicable provision of these Terms and Conditions.